Pet friendly hotel / Pets are allowed on request
Ask for bowls, beds and treats
25 EUR one time charge per pet
The Best Western Premier Hotel Slon welcomes our guests to bring their pets to stay in our guestrooms. Pets are only NOT allowed in Superior Deluxe Rooms. In order to ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests, we ask that you read the following policies listed below.
- A one time pet charge will be applied to your account of 25 EUR per stay for each pet. The fee is used for the cleaning of all the fabric and carpets after your departure to ensure the comfort of future guests occupying the room.
- No more than two pets per room are allowed at any one time.
- When in public areas of the Hotel, pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the guestrooms.
- Pets must be house-trained and clean. An additional charge may apply if pets create excessive mess.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum. Dogs barking or cats meowing can disturb other guests.
- For the safety and comfort of your pet, housekeeping will NOT clean your room if your pet is left unattended. If both you and your pet are in the room while the housekeeper is present, your pet must be leashed or caged. Please contact housekeeping regarding the cleaning time you prefer for your room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Pet owner will be responsible for the repair and/or replacement of any items stained or damaged by their pets.